Course title: “Elevating Agile Coaches: what you need to become outstanding”
This course is focused primarily on elevating your mindset as an Agile Coach to allow you to be outstanding in your role. This course will give you a heavy toolbox that will allow you to choose the right stance among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also give you advanced skills needed to nurture high value generating teams and support them in their growth journey.
The teaching approach is innovative and interactive: it is based on activities, games and discussions, following the lead of Training from the Back of the Room and Liberating Structures. The key topics that are covered are:
- how coaching differs from training, teaching or mentoring
- the Agile coaching mindset
- emotional intelligence and different levels of listening
- transformational questions
- the arc of a coaching conversation
- coaching individuals vs coaching teams
- coaching through conflict
- giving feedback
- coaching high performances.
- What agile coaching is and how it can impact teams
- How to use fundamental professional coaching skills for team and personal development
- How to create a psychologically safe environment for teams by looking at setting up their working agreement and using an effective toolset to foster team collaboration and trust
- How to conduct a coaching conversation from the coaching agreement to action and accountability
- How to coach in situations of conflict and change
- How to coach toward high-performance.
Who should attend
The course is suitable if you have a desire to catalyse transformation and make a long lasting impact in the teams you are working with. A basic knowledge of Agile is a prerequisite for this course because it is meant to expand your toolbox and boost your coaching skills.
This is a Lean Solutions Limited course and it is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling all Learning Objectives in the Agile Coaching track. After successful completion of this course, participants will receive the qualification ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC).
What participants say about this course