Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Master – starting 26th February 2021
This virtual class will start on Friday the 26th February 2021 at 10 am Central European Time. There will be 3 x 4 hours weekly sessions. The last class will take place on the 19th March 2021.
The Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) mentoring program is an engaging learning experience for Scrum Masters who have at least one year’s experience and are willing to go to the next level in their career and personal development. This program is designed to boost your coaching skills and increase your effectiveness in navigating Agile Transformations and coaching teams and leaders to high performance.
- Understand how facilitation helps leaders achieve high-performance teams
- Explain the value of facilitation and all the aspects involved in great facilitation
- Examine common facilitation challenges to improve your results
- Dispel common servant leadership myths to avoid common leadership errors
- Identify what drives you as a team leader
- Discover what drives your team towards shared ownership
- Define what it means to be a high-performance team
- Practice designing, facilitating, and evaluating several events using multiple facilitation tools and techniques
- Explore key scrum challenges through the class and gain techniques to deal with topics such as conflict, listening, collaboration, and decision making.
- Recognise various scaling approaches and discuss when to scale
- Observe and evaluate the clear differences between coaching and other approaches
- Evaluate how engineering principles and practices can help teams collaborate and deliver value
- Understand the difference between Coaching, Training and Mentoring – the different hats a Scrum Master wears.
- Agile and Lean values and principles
- XP and Kanban
- A great Scrum Master
- Dysfunctions in a Scrum Team
- Scrum Master as a Facilitator
- When and how to facilitate
- Scrum Master as a Coach
- Scrum Master as a Trainer
- Fostering self-organisation
- Working with Teams
- Service to the Product Owner
- User story mapping
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Creating Product Backlog Items
- Definition of Done
- Organisational impediments
- Personal development for a Scrum Master
- Servant Leadership.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is suitable for everyone who has a passion for servant leadership, works with Agile teams and wants to grow towards the role of Agile Coach. An active Certified Scrum Master qualification is required to attend this class.
This course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance. After successful completion of this course, participants will receive the Advanced Scrum Master qualification.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes